Terms & Conditions
Last updated: August 19, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Greece
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to V & K Vip Transfers, Corfu, Greece, 49100.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Corfu Vip Transfers, accessible from https://corfuluxurytransferservices.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that You are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of a transfer service (“Service”) between you and V & K Vip Transfers. Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- You must allow sufficient time when booking a transfer to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. V & K Vip Transfers shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. V & K Vip Transfers cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
- If you need to transport a wheelchair please specify this at the time of booking.
Prices & Payment
- V & K Vip Transfers will email you a quotation based on the information supplied by you. Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of VAT which, if applicable, will be charged in addition. V & K Vip Transfers may amend the quotation if there is any material change to the original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
- The quotation for an airport transfer will include a  minute waiting period after the advertised landing time. V & K Vip Transfers will charge for waiting at its standard rates after the initial 30 minute period has expired. V & K Vip Transfers will endeavor to check for flight delays before the driver leaves for the airport.
- If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by email. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform V & K Vip Transfers promptly of any errors. V & K Vip Transfers shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from by your failure to provide V & K Vip Transfers with correct information.
- Payment can be made by credit card prior to the transfer or cash at the completion of the transfer.
- You shall be responsible for the behavior of all the passengers in the car during the journey. You will be charged accordingly to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger.
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
- All children traveling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents. Such seats may be retained by the driver for use on the return journey.
- V & K Vip Transfers will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact V & K Vip Transfers as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched then a charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has traveled/spent prior to the point of cancellation.
- V & K Vip Transfers shall use all reasonable endeavors to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall V & K Vip Transfers be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- All luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
- V & K Vip Transfers shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the car breaks down during or prior to your journey V & K Vip Transfers will endeavor to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
- You shall indemnify V & K Vip Transfers against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
- Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for willful default or fraudulent misrepresentation, or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
V & K Vip Transfers will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
- V & K Vip Transfers may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- V & K Vip Transfers may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
- V & K Vip Transfers shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
- This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represents the entire agreement between you and V & K Vip Transfers in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party. Νo third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with Greek law and you and V & K Vip Transfers each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +30 6945793354